Research Forum: Energy and Water Conservation: Perceptions, Incentives, and Policies
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Symons Hall, Room 3121
For More Information:
Graduate students and faculty members will gather and discuss interdisciplinary research around the theme "Energy and Water Conservation". Please join us!
Five graduate students will present research posters:
1. Casey Wichman (AREC): "Perceived Price in Residential Water Demand: Evidence from a Natural Experiment"
2. Dan Werner (AREC): "Residential Electricity Demand, Split Incentives, and Refrigerator Efficiency"
3. Shirley Pon (AREC): "What is the Willingness to Pay for Real-time Electricity Usage Information?"
4. Joe Maher (AREC): "The Cost-Effectiveness of Rebate Programs for Residential Energy-Efficiency Retrofits"
5. Ron Chan (ECON): "Optimal Compliance with Environmental Policy: How Large Are the Cost Savings from Emissions Trading?"
Pizza will be served!
This Event is For: Campus